Tandem Stance Balance
How To Perform the Tandem Stance Balance:
1. Stand on both feet with one foot directly in front of the other.
2. Stand heel to toe.
3. If you feel unstable or off balance perform this balance exercise by a wall or something to hold on to.
4. Bring both arms and hands by your sides and look straight forward.
5. Focus on balancing upright with proper posture.
6. Hold the balance pose for 30 seconds with one leg in front, then perform for another 30 seconds with the other foot in front.
7. If this is simple for you to perform, you can close your eyes to make it more difficult.
8. If you begin to wobble or get off balance re-center your balance, and then continue performing Tandem Stance Balance.
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 American Posture Institute LLC. All Rights Reserved.
VITAE SEM TEMPOR VITAE
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.
Powered by KARTRA