1. Begin by laying on your side on a mat with your lower arm bent underneath your shoulder and the other arm on your hip.
2. Stack your legs on top of one another.
3. Press the side of your feet into the ground and raise your body up so you are balancing over your lower arm.
4. Make sure your back is straight, your neck is in a neutral position, and your lower shoulder is aligned over your elbow.
5. Hold the side plank position for 30 seconds feeling a strong contraction in your core.
6. Repeat 3 times.
7. Work up to holding the contraction for 1 minute each.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.