1. Begin by laying on your side on a mat with your lower arm bent underneath your shoulder and the other arm on your hip.
2. Stack your legs on top of one another.
3. Press the side of your feet into the ground and raise your body up so you are balancing over your lower arm.
4. Make sure your back is straight, your neck is in a neutral position, and your lower shoulder is aligned over your elbow.
5. Raise your upper arm in the air, then twist forward so your upper arm goes beneath your body.
6. As you twist, feel a strong contraction in your core.
7. Repeat 10 times on each side.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.