Posture Angels with Resistance Bands
How To Perform the Posture Angels with Resistance Bands:
1. Begin by standing in proper posture.
2. Extend your arms overhead holding a
3. Bring your arms to 90 degrees on both sides (or lower if you can) by tightening the muscles between your scapulae and pulling on the resistance band.
4. Repeat by bringing your arms to 90 degrees, then straightening again.
5. If performing against a wall, keep the back of your head, your back, and your arms touching the wall, bring your head slightly forward to allow the resistance band to lower past your head.
6. Perform 10 times with slow and controlled repetitions.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.