Posture Angels with Resistance
Bands & Pelvic Tilt
How To Perform the Posture Angels with Resistance Bands and Pelvic Tilt:
1. Begin by standing in proper posture against the wall. Press the back of your head, your arms, and your back against the wall.
2. Arch your spine bringing a gap between the wall and your lower back.
3. Extend your arms overhead holding a resistance band with your lower back arched.
4. With your arms extended overhead, flatten your spine against the wall.
5. Arch your spine again.
6. Bring your arms to 90 degrees on both sides (or lower if you can) by tightening the muscles between your scapulae and pulling on the resistance band with your lower back arched.
7. Flatten your spine against the wall.
8. Repeat by bringing your arms to 90 degrees, then straightening again. When you move your arms arch your back, and flatten in between movements.
9. Perform 10 times with slow and controlled repetitions.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.