1. Begin by standing in proper posture.
2. Extend your arms overhead.
3. Bring your arms to 90 degrees on both sides (or lower if you can) by tightening the muscles between your scapulae.
4. Repeat by bringing your arms to 90 degrees, then straightening again.
5. If performing against a wall, keep the back of your head, your back, and your arms touching the wall.
6. Perform 10 times with slow and controlled repetitions.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.