1. Begin by laying face down on a mat with your arms bent underneath your shoulders.
2. Press your toes into the ground and raise your body up so you are balancing over your arms.
3. Make sure your back is straight, your neck is in a neutral position, and your shoulders are aligned over your elbows.
4. Hold the plank position for 30 seconds feeling a strong contraction in your core.
5. Repeat 3 times.
6. Work up to holding the contraction for 1 minute each.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.