One Leg Balance on Instable Surface or
How To Perform the One Leg
Balance on Instable Surface or Balance Trainer:
1. Stand on an instable surface such as a folded exercise mat, a folded towel, or a balance trainer (such as a foam block).
2. Stand on one leg.
3. Bring your other leg up to 90 degrees.
4. If you feel unstable or off balance perform this balance exercise by a wall or something to hold on to.
5. Keep your arms by your sides.
6. Focus on balancing upright with proper posture.
7. Hold the balance pose for 30 seconds on each leg.
8. If you begin to wobble or get off balance, put your leg down, re-center your balance, and then continue performing One Leg Balance on the instable surface.
9. Please Note: this is a challenging exercise, make sure there are no obstacles that you could run into or trip over. Be safe and aware of your surroundings while performing this exercise.
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 American Posture Institute LLC. All Rights Reserved.
VITAE SEM TEMPOR VITAE
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.
Powered by KARTRA