1. Stand up straight in proper posture.
2. Place a resistance band behind your neck, holding on to the band with both hands.
3. BE CAREFUL NOT TO CROSS THE RESISTANCE BAND AROUND YOUR NECK.
4. Drop your head back so your head is distracted over the resistance band.
5. Hold for 30 seconds.
6. You can perform cervical distraction with a towel around the back of your neck if you don't have a resistance band.
7. Please note: If this feels uncomfortable or you feel dizzy, nauseous, a headache, or light-headed, stop performing this exercise immediately.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.