How To Perform the Bridge:
1. Begin by lying face up on a mat.
2. With the back of your head, shoulders, and arms against the mat, bend your legs and press your feet into the ground.
3. Raise your hips, upper legs, and lower back off the mat.
4. Hold the bridge position with a contraction of your gluteals for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat 3 times on both sides, working up to 1 minute contractions.
Terms & Conditions
© 2019 American Posture Institute LLC. All Rights Reserved.
VITAE SEM TEMPOR VITAE
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut sollicitudin felis urna, a pulvinar ante placerat nec. Aliquam viverra lacus eu maximus fermentum. Etiam convallis est quis lectus.
Powered by KARTRA